There are plenty of reasons to visit with Quanser at the upcoming 2012 ASEE Conference June 10 – 12 in San Antonio, Texas. But three of the biggest reasons are a new, control lab experience at Quanser’s Innovation Hub; intriguing product demos at the Quanser booth; and our very tasty, very social ASEE Delegate Brunch.
|Quanser curriculum developer Peter Martin puts the Driving Simulator through its paces.|
We hope to see you there. If you are unable to attend, be sure to read Quanser’s June e-newsletter for a complete recap with photos and videos.
Visit the Innovation Hub in the Exhibit Hall to See the Driving Simulator Lab
Here you’ll witness the first public demonstration of a new motivational teaching lab experience designed to capture the imagination of today’s video game generation of engineering students.· See the power of this hands-on, motorsport-style racing car interface to captivate undergraduate students and enhance their understanding of the fundamental concepts of position and speed control
· Take a test drive and experience the richer lab experience for yourself
· Compete for prizes for fastest lap times
· Win a Kobo VOX™ e-Reader just for visiting us
· Demonstration start times: Sunday, June 10 – 6:30 pm; Monday, June 11 – 11 a.m., noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m.; Tuesday, June 12 – 10 a.m., noon.
|Here's yet another reason to experience the remarkable Driving Simulator at the|
2012 ASEE Conference: drivers who get the fastest lap times will win cool prizes.
Stop by the Quanser Booth (#313)Our engineers will be demonstrating control lab equipment to enhance student learning, including:
· Rotary Servo experiments that integrate with National Instruments CompactRIO and LabVIEW™
· ShakeTable II, a heavy-load linear shaker designed for earthquake engineering simulation
Join us at Quanser’s ASEE Delegate Brunch· 10:30 am – noon, Tuesday, June 12th in the Exhibit Hall
· Meet and mingle with your peers and Quanser engineers
Our engineers are looking forward to sharing learning initiatives that are new, efficient and very effective. Please join us at our booth, the Delegate Brunch and the Innovation Hub. Until then, here’s a sneak peek at the new control lab experience we’re geared to unveil!