Quanser has now made the Omni Bundle even easier to use. Plus with its updated course materials, it offers enhanced lab efficiency and a higher degree of student engagement. Ultimately, this provides you with a remarkably strong lab solution to motivate your students-and a new and powerful reason to consider adding the Omni Bundle to your lab.
Here's what's new and how it benefits you:
1. All controllers are now compatible with QUARC 2.2 using the Phantom Block
- Students will interface with the Phantom Block faster, because several previous blocks have been incorporated into one
- We eliminated the configuration process that set the MATLAB® path and ran the "get tool offset"
- Configuration is now automatic. Students will simply open the course materials and run the Omni
3. Haptics Labs now use QUARC Visualization Blocks instead of VRML
- Your students will find haptics experiments extremely intuitive and engaging
- Creating the virtual environment is easier now that VRML has been replaced