Wednesday, February 4, 2009

India Roadshow

Dear All,

I recently had the good fortune of visiting India, a country beaming with youngsters who are on the cusp re-writing history. From the minute the airplane door swung open, I knew I was in for quite the experience. Over the two weeks I spent immersed in this colorful and vibrant culture, I was pleasantly taken aback by the array of mouth watering dishes and their assortment of appetizers and sweets.

The good people at Cybermotion, Quanser’s Indian distribution team, showered me with their warm hospitality and inspired me with their drive and dedication towards impacting the academic and industrial world of controls and automation. Anand and Praveen, two brothers spear-heading this ambitious team of more than 60 highly energetic and hard-working individuals, are visionaries in many respects. On several occasions, I couldn’t help but comment on the similarities between Quanser and Cybermotion.

During the week, we spent a great deal of time presenting to and working with professors from some of the top Universities in India such as IIT. The decisions made and the courses cultivated at these top institutions has an incredible impact on potentially hundreds of institutions around the country. It gave me a great sense of pride to present on behalf of Quanser and to see that our control solutions are found in labs all over the world!

Cheers,
Sunny

No comments: